Blue Mesa Outpost Policies and Guidelines:
- Check in: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
- Check out: 11:00am
- Office: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Quiet time: 10:00pm - 8:00am
- Game room: 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Speed limit: 10 MPH
- ATVs are not permitted to be driven around the campground. Usage is only allowed when loading or unloading from vehicle
- No washing of any vehicles
- Housekeeping is not provided. Campers are required to keep clean their cabin and sites
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Parents and guardians are responsible for their children
- Four to six campers (age 2+) per cabin, depending on unit
- Maximum of six campers per RV
- Up to four campers per tent site
- Tents must fit in designated areas
- Visitors of campers are allowed between 8:00am and 10:00pm and must obtain a pass from the office upon arrival. Visitors are subject to the same policies and conditions as campers.
- No pet fee
- Maximum of two pets per cabin, RV, and tent site
- Dogs must be leashed and attended by a human at all times
- No tying pets to stakes, fence posts, trees, RVs, cabins, etc.
- Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of immediately
- No pets in game room, office, or laundry room
- Pets in cabins must be kept off all furniture, or a minimum cleaning fee of $25.00 may be imposed
- Pets may not be left unattended in cabins or tents
- Pet owner / camper on the reservation is responsible for the cost and liability of any and all damages animal causes to property and person
- Animal vaccinations and licenses must be up to date
- Campfires must be contained to designated areas
- Do not move fire pits or grills
- If authorities issue a fire ban, campers must adhere to it
- Burn only wood, charcoal, or propane
- Fires must be attended at all times
- Fires must be extinguished before you retire for the night
- No fireworks
- Full payment is taken at the time reservation.
- If reservation is cancelled 14 days or more prior to stay, a 100% refund will be issued
- If reservation is canceled 7-13 days in advance of stay, a 50% refund will be issued
- If reservation is canceled 6 days or less in advance of stay, there will not be any refund. However, you may reschedule at no additional cost during the same season if bookings are available.
- Cash or card only, no checks
- No parking on roadways (10 minute loading and unloading permitted)
- One vehicle per cabin (must fit completely in driveway)
- One vehicle per tent site (or designated tent area)
- One RV and one chase vehicle per RV site (no boats, tents, etc.) Vehicles must fit within site.
- Overflow parking is available for visitors, boats, additional vehicles, or ATVs at no charge during your stay
- Parking and storage facilities are not fenced or locked; usage is at your own risk. Blue Mesa Outpost does not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
Blue Mesa Outpost is not responsible for accidents, injuries, or losses of any kind while you are on its property. Ownership reserves the right to change or add regulations, and to change the location of your cabin, RV, or tent site. Management also reserves the right to immediately evict without refund any guest who violates campground policies or guidelines, including, but not limited to the above. By entering Blue Mesa Outpost and paying to stay at the campground, you agree to all terms, policies, guidelines, and conditions.